This is the busiest time ever for US Grappling.
Look what’s on the schedule right now:
- The Junior Championships III, a double elimination Brazilian Jiu Jitsu and submission grappling tournament for kids and teens only in Richmond, VA on August 15, 2009.
- The Dominion Grappling Championships IV, our first event at the Boo Williams Sportplex in Hampton, VA on September 12th, 2009.
- The 2009 George Pendergrass Gi Classic, a gi only event to raise money for leukemia research on Saturday, September 19, 2009 in Wake Forest, NC.
- Submission Only V, the fifth installment of our popular Submission Only (No points, no time limits) tournament on Saturday, October 10, 2009 in Webster, NY (near Rochester.)
- Our final Referee’s Certification Clinic of the year on Sunday, November 15th, 2009 at Revolution BJJ in Richmond, VA.
- And our final event of the year, Submission Only VI on Saturday, December 5, 2009 back home in Richmond.
And as if the slew of upcoming events was enough, yesterday we released a new version of our website, with tons of new features yet to come.